Sunday, March 26, 2017

The Forbes airport list

Forbes came out with their list of the worst airports and the winners, uh, losers are, anybody who ever flies into or out of New York with the worst three airports in the country listed as LaGuardia, JFK and Newark. I don't know what criteria they used but I assume that if didn't matter, any criteria by itself would make these three the bottom dwellers whether it was horrid conditions, terrible delays, crappy terminals, uninspiring food options, bad layouts layouts, awful parking options, long lines, ugly people and bad connections
Luckily for me, I've already flown either into or out of these three airports 10 times this year and will likely fly in or out of them another 30 times before the year is over. I should get a free bag of peanuts or something.

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

JFK is better than LAX.

LAX sucks ass.