Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Take on Chelsea Handler's commutation

In one of his last acts as president, Barack Obama pardoned a Chelsea Handler who is one of the least funny people I have ever seen. I'm sure Obama has his reasons including Handler's vocal support of Hillary Clinton but I have to think the fact that she is always showing off her naked body wasn't working in her favor being that she looks like a female Joe Biden. I've never actually seen her show but imagine it, like most everything Handler does, is incredibly not funny
But whatever, I'm fine with it I guess because I imagine the sentence she's had while stuck in no mans land at E! Is a sentence worse than Gitmo.

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

I don't be follow her stupid ass, so I didn't even see this in the news.

What was she convicted of in the first place? Bestiality? Copulating with a foreign object in public? Or something fucking lame like shoplifting?