Saturday, January 23, 2016

Take on Trump's 5th avenue threat

Even Donald Trump wants him out, he just can't figure out how to do it.   I am now convinced that The Donald got in this as a publicity stunt and all of a sudden on the eve of Iowa, he is sitting back thinking "holy shit, I may win this thing.  What the hell am I gonna do".   He tried being super racist, he tried condemning all Muslims, he ha fought with everybody, he bullies the establishment candidate every time he has a chance, he tried insulting a war hero, he tried berating a disabled man, he brought Sarah Palin on board to deliver a half drunk rambling stump speech which sounded like she was a total psychopath but nothing has worked.  Nothing has given him the ability to gracefully  step down from a position he never intended to get himself in.  The crazier he goes, the higher his rating go which is what will happened after his latest "I could stand in the middle of 5th avenue and shoot somebody and I would't lose voters" comment.  I mean, he is right, his supporters are that crazy but he can't be serious..right?
I am not sure how he gets off this ship, he apparently would like to but he can't seem to do it.   

The way this is  going he will it only win the GOP nomination, he will win the presidency, win a second term and then convinced congress to repeal the amendment limiting his time in office to two terms.  




Sent from my iPhone

No comments: