Sunday, January 17, 2016

Take on a sold out Las Vegas

I have the pleasure of going to Vegas twice in the next three weeks as two separate work events will have me hitting sin city in a two week span. The odd thing was that when I booked one trip for the first week in February I had the pick of the litter in terms of hotel rooms with everything available and prides under $100 for most strip hotels. Then when I went to book my second trip for this upcoming week I was shocked to find that basically everything was sold out and the hotels that weren't were charging a fortune. Luxor is sold out, Tropicana is charging $450, Las Vegas Paris is $400, even Circus Circus is charging $250. Shoot the one with the pirate ship is even sold out, that one is always available

I have no clue why it is so expensive until I looked and noticed that this week are the AVN awards. Oh. Baby

No comments: