Friday, January 8, 2016

Take on Ted Cruz's Hillary obsession

The more you read about Ted Cruz, the more he seems like he is a direct descendant from Ted Bundy. There is no creepier candidate than old Teddy and there might not be many creepier people period and today proved again what a complete weirdo he is

Campaigning in Iowa he said of Hillary Clinton. "In my house, if my daughter says something she knows to not be true, she gets spanked". I get the metaphor but it just comes across as a little bit too literal and after getting schlonged by Trump, Hillary has come across as the dirtiest little secretary this state has ever had.

But what is most bizarre is that on this day and age, I am not sure anybody still thinks spanking a kid is acceptable anymore. Somebody should tell Ted that although he loves Reagan, the 80's are long gone. I was spanked but I would not spank my own kid, even if they say something they know not to be true.

No comments: