Friday, January 22, 2016

Take on the blizzard of the century

Let's throw some predictions out there

1- NYC will not get 3 feet of snow
2- my local supermarket will be out of cheese
3- the world will not end
4- Poland Spring and Evian and Dasani are all going to do really well this month
5- Home Depot and Lowes too
6- advertising rates for the Weather channel will be at the highest point all year
7- I will shovel some snow tomorrow

That will kind of cover it but still I have to laugh because this is typical US mentality. Everybody freak the F out because...it is winter. I get they it might be more snow than usual, I imagine it will be less than they are predicting and I am sure that if I need bread this weekend, I won't be able to get any because all of you crazies will have bought it all

So calm the F down and build a snowman

No comments: