Friday, September 5, 2008

When did I forget how to write

Warning.. This is will not be funny..

I can't say that I've become totally mentally incapable of surviving 15 years ago but it's pretty close. I am not sure when it first occured but I've noticed that I cannot hand-write anything anymore. I feel like I my 6 years of elementary school has totally gone to crap as I now live my entire life typing: emails, blogs, posts on message boards, updating my fantasy football team, texting and blackberry emailing that I think I have almost totally forgot how to write.. I try to write a P and my hand makes a D, the way that i'm going right now, my only options seem to be that you have to send me back to the 4th grade or otherwise cut my hair short and throw a straight-jacket on me..

No comments: