Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A room with a view

Nothing like running through an airport when there was NO reason to be late.  Sweating like an animal because you went to the wrong terminal.  Badlife

I've come to learn a few things about traveling out of my comfort zone which goes beyond having to deal with people who don't shower every-day, wear the same shirt a number of days in a row and don't wear deodorant.  I  tried to compile a list but I'm sure this is just a work in progress.


There is NOTHING less refreshing as Evian!  This stuff has no grit, no oompf, no little particle flowing out of it and it tastes like lukewarm bathwater.  This is what surrender must taste like, Absolutely dreadful.

What the hell is up with Europeans using cold ice water in the bathroom sinks.  What kind of bacteria do you expect me to kill if I cannot even hold my hand under that stream because of a fear of frostbite..  I would be better off peeing on my hands when you are done, at least that may have some disinfecting properties. 

Why on earth must you people keep your cell phone on ringer volume 90, I near have a heart attack every time "Rock Roll, part 2" comes blaring through you 1 inch speaker..  Put it on vibrate, hold it close to your dingy and feel the warm sensation of testicular cancer creeping in like it is doing for the rest of us.

Two words "private space", this is where the rest of the world could learn something..  I don't want your evian drinking, loud ringer having, cold water using body that close to me unless you are a hot chick.  I feel that I need a 1 arms length radius around me at all times. You walk around Beijing and you feel like you grew a second ass cause there is some Chinese lady hanging out of yours.. bad life.

Really there are only a few things I ask, I don't think it is very much.

No comments: