Monday, September 29, 2008

What happened to all my money?

Just yesterday I thought I was sitting nice and comfortably on my nest egg, perched high above staring at all the poor people below and then today I find myself sitting in a pile of yolk with all the poor people..  My life is very very very bad.



I think i saw the bat-sign high above the capital earlier today.  Not sure what it said but something to the effect of  "WE NEED JOHN McCAIN TO AIRLIFT BACK INTO WASHINGTON TO RUIN THIS SOME MORE!!!!"

Rumors are rampant that ATM's aren't giving out money which is only OK if you live in Western parts of North Carolina and were looking to fill up your F150 because reports there are rampant that Gas Stations are out of gas.

Here is for some positive news, read the following online today regarding the next installment of Palin v Couric

Apparently CBS is showing part 4 of this series on Wed/Thu. They gave Biden and Palin the same list of questions and have planned to show them prior to the debate. Word on the street is it is a total trainwreck.

Something hit me in the shower today and it wasn't my huge balls banging against my knees.   The McCain camp made this who big thing about Obama being such a celebrity... is there a bigger celebrity today than Sarah Palin.   She gets more press than any candidate for VP in history.   The funny thing is that she reminds me so much of one of those idiot movie actors like Ben Affleck Duck or Roseanne Barr who goes on Politically Incorrect and gets a forum for their total asinine ideas.  I hate people.

Well that is all for me.. heading home and just to be safe will stop at the ATM and take out the maximum.. you never know

No comments: