Sunday, September 14, 2008

Blogging from Fenway

There is a girl sitting behind me with a sign that says
"Jason Bay, in two years I'll be legal!  Marry Me!"
That is just disturbing

Watching the Notre Dame game, it hit me that Jimmy Clauson looks like a Disney musician.  Then I watched Chubby Charlie get taken out on the sideline. Poor guy, first he goes 3-9 in 2007 and now his knee is shot.   Plus he walks around with an extra ass in the front of his pants.




I have a buddy who was telling me that very much the same way you need to take a leak as you walk into your house, every time he goes to Barnes & Nobles he needs to drop a deuce.  Must be all that reading material, a built in laxative


I know this is not going to a popular thought but I have almost no sympathy  for the 140,000 people who stayed behind in Galveston Texas.  I read this morning that the local 911 was getting thousands of calls from people stuck in their houses.  Basically emergency personnel had to go into this flood zone because some jackass couldn't follow the warning of "certain death".  After we went through Katrina two years ago you would hope people would have some sense..

If some EMT died because he had to go and save some guy who could easily have driven out  of town 12 hours earlier.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: