Saturday, September 27, 2008

Video of Palin in a swimsuit

Hey she's ridiculously stupid and completely not ready for prime-time but anyway here is a LINK of Palin in a swimsuit,

Funny thing about her response about having "trade missions with Russia", somebody looked it up and they can't find any of these trade missions anywhere. I've said it before, I'm just not comfortable with somebody being VP if they have only had a passport for 3 years. As an example, my buddy TC doesn't have a passport and you better believe I don't want him running the country.

I'm sure you are all dying to find out my opinion of the debate. Thought McCain did well when he went on the attack although he came across as slightly condescending with his naivety comments. I've never been involved in a debate which doesn't involve fantasy football, so I'm not sure but somehow the guy who is the aggressor usually is seen as the winner. Obama tried to get into some direct confrontation but I can't believe that McCain couldn't even look at Obama. I thought Obama actually did fairly well with the international topics and everytime McCain goes to his "ear mark" reform, he comes across well to the country.

Who hates Obama more, McCain or Bill Clinton?

I love the Chris Rock analogy which is basically that a black fighter can't beat a white fighter unless he knocks him out, he can't win in a decision.

McCain owns 13 automobiles, I wonder how many of those are tractors?

Well the Iowa vote is obviously for the toots and the wooden toothed one, look at this:

No comments: