Friday, September 26, 2008

These are the guys running our country?

No wonder we're in a financial mess. Look at these three, Dumpy, Dopey and Doddy.
Then again we could have Sarah Palin running the country, between her and Pelosi we'd have one who "can't blink" and the other who does nothing but blink.


Glad to hear the debate is back on, mainly because I have to run 20 miles tomorrow, which means i'll be housebound tonight and would really like something to do. I can't watch another re-run of Entourage. This show has gone from sucking to sucking badly to sucking worse.

I'm going to get a big bag of popcorn, a case of beer and a large pizza and plop myself infront of the TV to see the fireworks of McCain vs Obama I. Does it get any better than this?

Gotta love this exhange between Palin and Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari as reported by The Times

“I am honored to meet you,” Ms. Palin said.


“You are even more gorgeous than you are on the (inaudible),” Mr. Zardari said.

“You are so nice,” Ms. Palin replied. “Thank you.”


“Now I know why the whole of America is crazy about you,” Mr. Zardari continued. At which point an aide told the two to shake hands.


“I’m supposed to pose again,” Ms. Palin said.


“If he’s insisting,” Mr. Zardari said, “I might hug.”

You know that Zardari probably spewed in his pants when he saw her show a little bit of leg. The only way you can see a chick wearing a skirt like that in Pakistan is if you import them.

No comments: