Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I guess we are not dead yet?




I think we are less than 1 hours after the point when we were supposed to have me the end of the earth with this Large Haron Collider and of course I'm stuck in China with the runs.

So they are trying to recreate the big-bang theory using a large collider and there is a good possibility that the world will end or otherwise there is a good chance that the microwave at their lab explodes..

Although this thing looks like a car filter, supposedly it has the capability of creating a huge black hole while can suck us all into it. I really hope that if this is case and there is some kind of recreation I come back as somebody with thinner thighs.

I read the following theory online and it got me thinking
"Suppose that every intelligent civilization before us progresses to this point in which smashing particles together becomes possible and this in turn results in their extinction. "

then again I also didn't expect Lance Armstrong to make his big return. Good news is that it is located 100 meters under the Alps so if it doesn't destroy the whole earth maybe it'll melt all the snow at some shitty Swiss ski resort.

Talking about things that might destroy the earth, I watched Lou Dobbs today (there might not be a more vile human than this fat head by the way) where they talked about the possiblitiy that Kim Jong Ill could actually have died 5 years ago and that this might be a Weekend at Bernie's scenario with him. He did not show up for North Korea's 60th anniversary and these are the rumors.


Can't blame the dude, not exactly sure what you are celebrating: North Korea seems to be stuck in perpetual hell, all your citizens wear those stupid green uniforms all the time, you have a terrible haircut, your devoted followers probably love Depeche Mode, you wear woman's sunglasses and you eat rotten cabbage with every meal. Shit if i had that haircut I'd have jumped over some fence and gone streaking across the 38th parallel hoping to get taken out be sniper fire.

Somehow we know that this guy has 20,000 movies on tape but can't figure out if he's dead or if they've stopped their nuclear ambitions? something is seriously wrong with this situation.. Our CIA needs to get onto finding out some real information about these people, and I'm not talking about some crazy concocted Bush WMD stuff either.

No comments: