Thursday, September 25, 2008

So now I have fat ankles




What the hell is wrong with me.. First I have to wear a training bra when I go running for fear of the bloody nipples, then I have this major chaffing issue between my large fat-chick thighs and now I have developed fat ankles.


It's like I've gone through 80 years of being a chick without any of the multiple orgasms....


Might be the 40 miles I'm running per week or maybe my appreciation of Brad Pitt but this sucks.



Watching the Sarah Palin interview with Katie Couric, I'm starting to get REALLY scared. Not only am I losing any attraction to her because of how utterly stupid she is, I've decided she's got the same crappy haircut as the roomate of the Round-Girl in college. You know that haircut that chicks who aren't just football fans but know every member of the offensive line have. The combination of the Marge Simpson boof and the dirty bangs makes me feel yucky for ever having thought she was a P.O.A.


Then again, she could be Joe Biden who recently said "When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened,'"


As Imus points out there are so many points inaccurate about this

1) Herbert Hoover was president during the Great Depression, not FDR

2) There was no television in 1929


Then again maybe this was Biden's method of trying to be noticed..


Palin wants to hide and Biden just wants somebody to know he's there.


2 comments:

Baby Stu said...

Russell J, those are your feet? Look exactly like mine that time I thought I had gout! Nice look for you!

Wanna Be A Foodie said...

Looks like you should see a Doctor. Where I'm from they call those cankles!

Yikes! Maybe it's sympathy pain for the wife's foot! :) I hope you both recover well.

-R