Friday, September 19, 2008

The Righetti Count


As I've stated earlier, I'm sure I'm not the only jackass who has confused the price and calorie count on the fast food menus? The other day, I though $7.30 was pretty expensive for that quarter pounder with cheese, man was I happy when I realized it was only $4.89. This got me thinking, which got me hungry but also got me the following

A little math got me the following
730 calories/100 = 7.30
Total price : 4.89
Divide one over the other = 1.4928

This will be known as the Righetti Count

I gotta see if we can find something where the Righetti count is 2.0 (calorie count divided by 100 is more than double the price.)

I challenge all the TOR readers to send in camera phone pictures of Fast Food Menus where the Righetti Count is higher than 2.0.

The reader who comes with a picture of them EATING or DRINKING something with this highest* Righetti Count in the next 7 days wins a Righetti Bag of Crap.

*total calories must be at least 500*

All pictures will be posted on TOR.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i would think there would be something that easily qualifies on the dollar menu at mcdonalds...i can't even tell you the last time i was in a mcdonalds though so i don't really know. you definitely wouldn't catch me eating that crap to win your bag of crap! ;-)