Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hiding Miss Palin




So the rumor is that the McCain camp wants to move this Friday's debate to Next Thursday.. But next Thursday is the VP Debate..which they are hinting should get axed..

The level that they have shielded her from the press is beyond scary, how can we have the next possible VP be somebody who her own inner circle is too afraid to parade infront of anybody.

I didn't see the Hannity interview but I'm sure it was a softball home-run derby while the Charlie Gibson interview was he equivalent of Clay Aiken facing Mike Tyson in a Karaoke off.


so riddle me this, who is harder to find Bin Laden or Palin?



BUT I guess there is good reason for it just now I heard an interview with CBS, watch the end of this interview of Palin with Katie Couric.. this is terrible: http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0908/Palin_and_Couric.html

No comments: