Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Take on Trump's best call

There is almost nothing I agree with our president elect on but one thing that he does have right is that LaGuardia airport is a disaster.  We drove up this morning at 5AM and it took us nearly 30 minutes to get from the ramp to the terminal, which was longer than it took to get from house to that spot.   There was construction and hazmats and hardhats and god knows what else but one thing it definitely was, was a mess.   I had planned my trip in well, so was t that nervous but there were a few minutes when I honestly thought I may have to get out and walk.  So El Presidente, do you want to find common ground with people who didn't support you....make your first order of business to fix this hellhole. 




Sent from my iPhone

No comments: