Another day, another Trump story. This time it revolved around Trump and Mitt Romney going out on a chaperoned date at Jean Georges restaurant on Central Park South. Reporters were claiming t be interested in the geopolitical views of the last two GOP nominees and whether they could put aside their differences (read Mitt could grovel enough to have Trump accept his apology) but really there were only a few questions anybody had
- who paid for dinner?
- why does Mitt look like he just saw the devil in person?
- why does Donny smile like he is the devil in person?
- what did they order?
- did Don get his steak well done or well well done?
- did Mitt wait for Don to order and then order something slightly cheaper on the menu? This is assuming that he thought Don was treating
- did Reince leave the two lovebirds alone for a little one-on-one time?
- did they compare the sizes of their "portfolios"?
- did the two of them go for pizza after spending $150 for a prefix menu that was a collection of snails and quail eggs?
Sent from my iPhone