Thursday, October 13, 2016

Take on Mark Burnett

Call my a cynic but when I saw Mark Burnett denounce Trump's campaign it seemed a bit contrived.  I don't care what his personal political leanings are, this is a man who made a lot of money off of Donald Trump and will likely make more in the future and this denouncement comes down to one thing, he doesn't want to release those tapes of Trump
calling a bunch of contestants retards and n-words.  If he is officially pro Trump, people will assume he's in cahoots with Trump and keeping those tapes from becoming public but it he comes across as anti-Trump, people will assume that he would release them if they existed, but since he doesn't, they don't. 

I bet anybody that the Trump's next reality TV show is produced by Burnett. 



Sent from my iPhone

No comments: