Monday, November 17, 2008

Entourage is incredibly not good

I can't tell whose acting is worse.. Vinny Chase or Adrien Grenier.. I really expect more from Marky Mark, this is worse than going back to the Funky Bunch. The script is terrible, the character develoment is awful, the acting is dreadful and sadly the story-line is worse.


Is there anything less comfortable looking than McCain and Obama meeting today, they promissed to work together, I'm sure that they will happily share a few cups of hot cocoa as they discuss this Detroit mess.. I think McCain might be laughing all the way to the bank as he tells Obama "sucks to be you!"

You gotta love the fact that Mark Cuban is being accused of insider trading, my first thought was if this had to do with trying to get Steve Nash back


Rick Sanchez on CNN looks like he ate Cambell Brown


Forget having to deal with this economic crisis and the Iraq war, I found a new reason why I don't envy Obama's pending job..

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Before he ran for president Barack Obama quit smoking. Now that he's won the job, he may have to break another addiction: Checking his BlackBerry for e-mail. The president's e-mail can be subpoenaed by Congress and courts and may be subject to public records laws, so if a president doesn't want his e-mail public, he shouldn't e-mail, experts said. And there may be security issues about carrying around trackable cell phones.

3 comments:

Wanna Be A Foodie said...

I wish someone would make me stop looking at my email on my phone too. I like that it's being considered an addiction - it's SO true!

warren2600 said...

First of all don't you dare criticize entourage....that's for women to do.
As a man your job is to simply sit back and enjoy the amazingly hot women on that show.
Did you ever criticize baywatch?
Hell no.
No one hassles the hoff.

Second, drop the crackberry and get an iphone. That god damn red blinking email light WOULD NEVER GO AWAY, and it cost me my last relationship.
Ok not true, but the iphone turns into a cool lightsaber.

I'll let the entourage comment slip just this once.
But if i ever hear you criticize that show again, you're going to have to turn your man card in.

Righetti said...

Although Entourage does have incredibly hot chicks.. the show's quality has gone down hill since season 3. Kind of like the Soprano's or the Three's Company.. you just can't expect to be top notch for every..


as for the Crackberry thing.. I need to get myself either the new Storm or Bold or Stold or something or otherwise moving to the IPhone