Sunday, November 30, 2008

Is there a worse actor than Keanu Reeves?

That new movie "the day the earth stood still" looks miserably acted,. I think that Vinny Chase's character might have based on Keanu, cause that dude can't act his way out of a paperbag, he is more that miserable.

You know you are terrible when every movie you do sounds like they just typecast you after your Bill and Ted's performance.. When you get out acted by Jim J. Bullock's twin sister you know you are never going to win an Oscar, let alone a TORy.

I think I'd prefer to sit at an IMAX theater and watch a collection of commercials than Keanu Reeves. Give me a combination including that terrible Beyonce "time to upgrade" commercial, the $5 footlong one and the worst one yet.."Say Bye Zero's"
Makes you almost miss those John Mellencamp ones.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Unknown said...

omg lmfao @ jim j bullock! i haven't heard that names for like over 10 yrs.