Tuesday, November 18, 2008

When all else fails, blame Richard Reid

So this where we are at the end of it all, on a train, high on life with a pocket full of money and a 40 in my hand.

Well this is how I always imagined they would end Bull Durham.

Now onto more pressing issues.. Why The F do I have to take my shoes off at the airport. The only thing I am hiding are the holes in my smelly socks.

They don't make you do this when you take the train which by the way picks you up right under MidTown Manhattan.. But no, this is an airplane and for everything holy you cannot board unless they made sure your I didn't hide a pack of gum in my Nike's.

This is the most idiotic concept I have ever heard of.. It slows everything down, they never find crap except passenger agitation and utter annoyance, which I am convinced makes it all worth it for them.


I finally get to the plane, find out I didn't get upgraded and the worse part is that they are showing Mamma Mia on the flight.

Please shoot me..

No comments: