Sunday, November 2, 2008

8:35 in Staten Island


A bit under and hour and a half before gametime and just getting to the starting point is a marathon on its own.. Subway to Ferry to Bus to PortaJohn to staging area to PortaJohn to bag drop-off to staring corral.



I do wonder why so many dudes decide that the seat of a public restroom but mainly PortaJohns would be so much more pleasant for everybody if they first sprinkle all over it, especially when all of them have a urinal right there.. Absolute idiots



Some dude in a Superman costume is stretching right in front of me and it just annoys me. Not because of the costume but the fact he keeps bending over in tights right in my mug.



When was the last time you caught a movie worth watching On Demand? It seems like the OnDemand people got together with the Continental Airlines people to see who could put together the biggest collection of crap movies in a given 12 hour timespan.



I am thinking of doing a ranking of overall hotness of Stewardesses and United must either have a staff of people who has lived the hardest life or maybe it's just so unpleasant to fly those friendly skies.



But what the hell do I know, I just sat down in a PortaJohn

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: