Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It was like they were giving out free "tree hugging buttons" at the local elementary school today.


Watching the CNN 24 hour election coverage they brought some very interesting facts to light

1) If Barack Obama were to win, he would be the first black president
2) If John McCain were to win, he'd be the oldest first term president sworn into office.
you can't get analysis like this anywhere else..



So I was out to vote at 6AM this morning and as my personal Righetti Polling confirms, Park Slope Brooklyn is going to vote Obama..
As my wife said this morning as we stood on a 1 hour line outside the elementary school in our neigborhood.. "it looks like Field of Dreams, if you build it they will come" there were people coming form every building, street, house, door in the neighborhood. Everybody walked in silence and stood neatly in line.
a lot of people were complaining about the fact we have to vote on a Tuesday as opposed to a weekend but my bigger complaint is that it took us over an hour to vote and it might have been nice if somebody offered me a donut or a cup of Joe.
Why the hell they decide to change the place my actual voting booth is inside the gym is beyond me, I first got on the district 42 line before realizing that the booth for district 44 had moved to the other side of the gym. I can't ever remember which district I vote in but I can easily remember what side of the basketball court I should stand on.
Saw a bunch of ads this morning, some crazy minister of some church where Obama use to sit in the pews.. Not sure what it's about but it makes Obama sound like some kind of crazy radical, I'm really having doubts about this guy especially with all this information coming out about him being on that grassy knoll in the 60's and the evidence they are finding that he was studying in Europe directly under Karl Marx back in the the late 1800s..
And that fact he's got that huge Lenin tattoo on one shoulder and that Lennon tattoo on the other really is freaking me out.
Dirty Communist

No comments: