Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Walk Tall and Carry a Big Stick

Apparently our President-Elect is just a little confident:



New Yorker Magazine: Obama said that he liked being surrounded by people who expressed strong opinions, but he also said, “I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters. I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.” After Obama’s first debate with McCain, on September 26th, Gaspard sent him an e-mail. “You are more clutch than Michael Jordan,” he wrote. Obama replied, “Just give me the ball.”

Was talking with a 5th grade teacher from the Connecticut suburbs this weekend, who told me that her public school lets the kids out if the temperature reaches above 89 degrees because it is too hot.. Like a snow day for a country of sissys, no wonder we are falling behind in all levels of eduaction.. I'm disgusted

I got the following email from regular TOR reader and occasional Relief Bitcher The Bump

"gas is under two bucks in jersey...why are we getting rid of W.Bush again?"




The Chicago Tribune had this piece today about how Michelle Obama was becoming the next fashion Icon and I quite frankly don't get it. Somebody should offer Michelle Obama $150,000 for some new clothes, she is the anti- Jackie O. I'm not saying she is always awful, because sometimes she looks pretty good but other times she looks like I'm watching her through a fun-house mirror.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Am I the only one?? I like her clothes and think she looks great!