Sunday, November 23, 2008

Jimmy Skimpy

Saw an ad in the subway for the Bowlmor bowling alley in Union Square. The ad focuses on all the big celebrities that have bowled there including Michael Phelps, Cameron Diaz, Will Smith etc.. Then as I go through the list of celebrities it mentions Jimmy Fallon and Michael Kors.. These two jackasses aren't the kinds of celebrities you should be proud to have had at your place they are the reason I would NOT go to bowl at your hellhole

As a follow up to yesterday's rant on McDonalds hating white people... After checking my call log, I remembered calling the McDicks 800 number Friday Night to complain, I am sure that message will be replayed at some point on a FOX show entitled "world's drunkest dialers"

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: