Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Take on the Bombogenesis

Forget El Niño or The Polar Vortex, this week we're going to be facing a much tougher for when the Bombogenesis arrives. I have no idea what the hell this thing is but somehow meteorologist are saying it's a real thing (and that thing that sounds like the nickname of some fat high school football player is its actual name.  From what I have read, a Bombogenesis is when the barometer drops 24 somethings in 24 hours which sounds really bad, I think

Although considering this is only supposed to hit New England maybe @spillo had it best 

Sam Lillo (@splillo)
@wxjay @OUWXDoc @millennialmitch we can drop all terminology and just agree the storm "gets wicked strong wicked fast"


Anyway, I'm sure the supermarket shelves will be empty, the gas station lines will be endless and the polar exposure will be overrated but I guess a week after Christmas we have to look forward to something.




Sent from my iPhone

No comments: