Thursday, May 19, 2016

Take on there too tight tanktop

I read an article today about a Canadian woman who was kicked out of her gym for wearing a tanktop that was deemed too tight. I can't tell you any additional specifics other than from the photo which showed that she was in fact a hot chick and was also wearing a tight tanktop. So the gym was probably accurate in their description of her outfit but past that description I'm lost. As a person who has spent a fair amount of time at the gym, I cannot imagine a better selling point for a gym located 1000 miles from any hope for summer than a bunch of smoking hot heavily tattooed chicks prancing around all sweaty in tight tanktops, then again maybe this is a gym similar to NYSC one where I got oggled by a bunch of sweaty muscular dudes in tight tanktops in the men's locker room years ago.

No comments: