Saturday, May 14, 2016

Take on the 2020 election

We aren't even close to swearing Hillary into office and airway the GOP is looking at their batch of candidates for 2020 and they look remarkably similar to the dorks we got in the 2016 version a movie which who nobody wanted there first time around and will want even less there next time around. Just looking at the three front runners (Rubio, Cruz and Paul Ryan) makes me want to shove my Rand Paul bobblehead doll through my urethra. I know that Ryan hasn't ever actually run and lost yet but that's like saying that Justin Bieber hasn't been in rehab yet.

It's not much better for the Dems who will probably try to convince the crazy grandpa to give it another run.

Time to find some candidates that don't totally suck... I'm not holding my breath

No comments: