Thursday, May 26, 2016

Take on the shooting at the T.I. concert

There was a shooting last night at Irving Plaza and we were just happy to hear it didn't happened during Francesacon.
The weird thing is that at 6pm I saw an update and it sounded like they made an arrest which is great but I swear it took me four times to understand the headline
It read "Troy Ave arrested after deadly shooting at T.I. concert". .

I may be showing my age here but have no idea what a T.I. is and I am still not sure if Troy Ave is a place or a thing. I'm sure the shooting was completely called for and justified, so I won't go into any of that but who I really feel bad for are the fans, because they didn't have they opportunity to watch T.I. perform and nobody should have that T.I.'s art taken away from them.... Oh yeah I also feel for a bunch of kids who went to a concert and could've gotten killed because of some stupid hip-hop pissing match

No comments: