Monday, May 30, 2016

Take on Kristin Cavallari

I know almost nothing about Kristin Cavallari other than she's been trolled by Gawker for longer than just about anybody has ever been trolled and she is married to a guy who killed my fantasy football season a few years ago, other than that I have no idea who she is or why is famous. What I do know is that she is apparently a completely tone death bimbo which I have concluded after reading a single Instagram post she made today. It shows a bed, a cup of luke warm coffee and three individual feet, presumable the perfectly pedicured Miss Cavallari, her equally perfectly pedicured husband Mr Cavallari and difficult
to tell how pedicured Baby Cavallari with the caption "thankful for the men and women who lost their lives on this lazy #memorialday morning".

And then it hit me...maybe she's the one trolling us

No comments: