Friday, March 25, 2016

Take on The Ted Cruz affair story

Our first impression when we heard that Ted Cruz was being accused of having five affairs by the National Enquirer was "they are probably right on this." I have two reasons to believe this, first the chances that a self righteous politician who drapes himself in family values is hiding an affair is about 98% likely and secondly, this is the kind of story the Enquirer gets right.

Whenever I read a headline in the Enquire about somebody having six weeks to live, I take the over but when I see they are accusing a politician or celebrity in cheating with their wives I give it at worst a 50/50 shot of being true. This is what they do and they it better than anybody.

It's difficult (and highly illegal) to get medical records but it is easy (and only a little illegal) to get info on TedCruz checking into a hotel and coming out 45 minutes later like he is Don Draper....so I tend to believe this one

No comments: