Another night, another debate and I'm not sure we're any better off having sat through that last night
Here are some takeaways
- - Trump is hung like a horse according to…. Trump
- - Rubio is hung like a pimple according to…. Trump
- - Cruz had a tooth pop out of his mouth in the middle of the debate like he is some kind of meth addict
- - Kasich could really use some lifts in his shoes, never before has the adult in the room looked so small..even compared to Rubio
- - Trump is moving very quickly to the center in preparation for the general election
- - Rubio looked like Richard Nixon in that debate with Kennedy, he was a sweaty sick disgusting mess. This country needs somebody great, not somebody who looks like they are about to puke.. he is disgusting
- - Rubio's hairline has receded exponentially as the primary season has gone on.. You could literally project a movie on his forehead right now, not just any movie but an IMAX things
- - Speaking of haircuts, Kasich probably gets his cut at the mall
- - Trump doesn't need to get his cut
- - Cruz probably uses one of those suction cup things and then puts the vacuum on little teddy.
- - Not exactly sure why Kasich mentioned that the Cleveland mayor was black.. is this the equivalent of telling people you are not a racist because you have a black friend?
- - Trump looked tired, even the great Trumponator seems like he has lost a little fire.. maybe he warmed himself up with Melanie before the night started, who knows but they always tell athletes to refrain from that before a big event
- - It was odd that after their last battle of the Alamo, Cruz and Rubio completely avoided each other, I don't recall a single interaction between the two
- - Ben Carson really got no time at all, I don't even remember him speaking once
- - Megyn Kelly has dirty fantasies about Trump and his comments about the size of his VP choice only got her more hot and bothered
- - The Gotcha moment with Trump with his flipflops was very weak and he worked that beautifully.. I am sure that Roger Ailes has instructed the entire crew that they have ditched the Rubio wagon and are now all on the Trump express..
- - Kasich really can't speak without his arms flailing around, you can see he tries to control it early on but at some point he is karate chopping all around him…
- - Kasich will balance the budget, the first thing he could do if he ever did become president would get rid of the sign-language guy who hangs with the president and just karate chop his own way through it..
- - I wonder if between Trump's Yoga ability and his incredible manhood if he could literally suck his own..Let's leave it at that..
Here is our prediction in Michigan
Barry Sanders 2%
Michael Moore 1%