Monday, October 28, 2013

Take on the weird name

There are not a lot of things that irritate me more than some park
slope parent giving their kid some obscure name. I get that you don't
want your kid named Bill, Dave, Troy or Rob but why is Clover any
better? But what irritates me even more than the hippy name is the
name that is either intentionally misspelled (unintentionally
misspelled is an entire different crime which deserves instant
castration) or worse yet a name which is impossible to pronounce

I was on the phone with somebody they other day and just guessed at
their name. As opposed to correcting me with a 'everybody gets that
wrong' she have me a "it's pronounced Des Sho Nar" line

Well if that is the case, don't spell it Dejonnae

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

I totally agree.

Signed,
Coach Mike Krzyzewski