Friday, October 25, 2013

Take on the pre-meeting piss

Like clockwork, whenever I step into a big meeting, I immediately need
to pee. I figure it's the same mentality thar animals have when they
take a dump as they sense danger. It sounds counterintuitive because
you'd figure you would save time, and this maybe prevent death, by not
dumping but it also makes them lighter. Some kind of instinctual
thing makes us need to relieve ourselves but I will usually not
indulge this instinctual biological desire. Before a major meeting, I
will purposely not go to the bathroom, instead risking a potential UTI
in order to stay focussed and give me an edge

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

Back when I was like 14 years old and backpacking in the Sierras with my scout troop, my old scoutmaster, a high ranking guy in the LA County Sheriff's Department and real John Wayne tough guy, told us that when burglars break into a house, they often take a dump.

So the cops always checked out the bathroom, especially around the toilet, for shit left behind. Literally.