Saturday, October 19, 2013

Take on the misleading picture

When I opened up the NYDailyNews.com website this morning I was
shocked when I scrolled down and saw a screaming headline about Kate
Middleton showing off her flat abs in public. I wouldn't spend much
time on that article except that picture directly above it shows the
hottest princess I have ever seen. She is good looking but never
realized that she was such a total hot POA with an ass that you can
bounce a quarter off of and a chest that screams to be motorboated.
Sadly, I found out that this was just some NYDailyNews website snafu
because the picture is of some other hot chick and not the Duchess of
Cambridge although I am pretty sure it won't be long before we are
Pipa in a similar pose

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

I glanced at the photo of the blonde, and read do fast that I thought the entry was about Kate Upton.

I was going to write, "Lou Gehrig is not the luckiest man on the face of the earth. Justin Verlander is."

And then I realized this entry was about Prince William's brunette wife. Oh, well.