Sunday, October 13, 2013

Take on the Tough Mudder

Yesterday, a few buddies and I completed one if the coolest events, I
have ever done in my life. The event is 10-12 miles of running,
swimming, splashing and drinking of mud which doesn't even begin to
describe how much fun it is. I have completed the marathon twice and
have done countless halves but nothing compares to the pure fun of
doing a Mudder. Unlike the Marathon, this event is all about
camaraderie with everybody helping each other over each obstacle
With obstacles like a 10 foot walls to scale, crawls under electric
wire waiting to shock you, a plunge in the Arctic Enema and a 20 foot
cliff dive into a mud pool, this is just ridiculously fun

I'm just shocked I didn't pull a nut

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

Clearly, you have the same idea of what constitutes "fun" as my little 7 pound Maltese-Havanese barky dog, Prince.

Can't say I share the same tastes. Maybe when I was 13 years old and at summer camp on Catalina Island. But, now, my idea of "fun" generally revolves around female Brazilian crotches.