Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Take on the Hopeless Place

i'm as big a Rihanna fan as any 37 year old heterosexual white father of two could be.  I don't own any albums and have no intention of ever seeing her live but will look whenever Tyler Durden posts a nekid picture.

But what got me was this 'hopeless place' song they've been playing recently, I'll give in that is is catchy but it has to be one of the most mindless piece of electronica ever put out.   They repeat that 'we found love in a hopeless place' like a hundred times throughout the song.   I haven't bothered to see if there are any additional lyrics but I highly doubt it...

I think it proves again how hopeless music from this decade is.

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

This song is like two years old. Literally. Two years old.

Mr. R. Lee said...

Yeah, even I don't think that song is new, dude.

And I don't listen to the radio except ESPN radio and the NFL channel on Sirius.