Friday, October 18, 2013

Take on the Don't Hate me Cause I'm Rich girl

There's some essay going around about some princess who is trying to justify her exuberant lifestyle and privates upbringing and feels people shouldn't judge her because she buys Prada and Mulberry stuff.  The funny thing is that every time I see a chick with a Gucci bag, I assume it's a fake, not because I can't imagine that they can afford if but more that I can't imagine they would afford it.   Obviously there are people who are beyond wealthy and an $800 purse isn't that ridiculous but I still assume it's a fake.  
Anyway this chick posted a bunch of hot pictures on Facebook and has been crapping all over poor people, so she does seem like she fits right into her social circle. 

I do love her last name though



Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

Meh.

She only wishes she were as awesome as Becca Martinson and Drunk Ole Miss Vodka Water Girl.