Monday, October 14, 2013

Take on the aftermath

The Mudder was obviously a great accomplishment but nothing makes you
enjoy it more than the battle scars from any event. Whether it's sore
muscles, scrapes, bruises, black and blues or a twisted ankle, any of
these off track endurance events have their share of minor (and major)
injuries.
For me, completing the Mudder was a but like the Righetti Bon Jovi
wedding experience because my knees look like they belong to one of
those 10 dollar street girl from Hookers on the Point. They sort of
match the large bruises on my arms and the black and blue on my gut
but the worst part was scaling the 10 foot walk because when you
finally get your leg over the top, you land right on your sack, which
the reason my voice has been an octave higher than usual


Good times

No comments: