Sunday, October 6, 2013

Take on torture

If you thought those claw games were hard wait till you try this new
one where you have to cut a fishing line with a razor. I have never
seen something look so easy, yet be almost completely impossible to
accomplish. A few weeks ago, while I was getting gas at a rest-stop,
I got caught up with trying to beat one of these machines. With
IPADs, IPhones and some lame windows thing all hanging behind bullet
proof Fiberglas, I threw dollar after dollar into the money hole. Of
course, as expected, I walks off without an IPad but a much lighter
wallet
The issue is that you can only move the joystick right and in, so if
you overshoot it, you are completely screwed.

Bastards

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

So you can only stick it in, but you can't pull out.

She sounds pretty cool to me.