Sunday, March 15, 2009

Violators

Don't want to steal Bill Mahr's shtick but I got a couple of New Rules

1). A Karaoke bar DJ has to be able to cut a song short... We live in a bad enough world, we should not be forced to suffer any more than we do already. Or they need the ability to have the audience boo the guy off the stage.

2). Chicks who like chicks should be more accepting. Sweetheart, I am on your side, we do compete but I understand your mission, go under the Sea and enjoy the rich flavor of grouper, groper and mackerel but realize that I am not taking anything away from you.

3) Bars should not be allowed to serve Jack Daniels warm.. Jack is painful enough when it's dulled by ice but to serve it boiling hot is worse than water boarding
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: