Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Irish Bulls

There is no worse holiday than Patty's Day. As if for no other reason than that every 18 year old idiot is walking on the around Manhattan and pisses on the street.


But what is the most frustrating is that it just comes across as a group of bandwagon jumpers. Every Dutch, Italian, Greek, Hispanic or Polish Jackoff has a Guinness throws on a “blow me I’m Irish shirt” and miraculously turns from David Banner into the Incredible O'Jackoff. It reminds me of when I was in High School and one day everybody was a Chicago Bulls fan and told you it was ‘cause they lived in Chicago when they were 6 months old.

It is incredibly frustrating specifically fora guy who loves Irish Bars and goes to them all the time as I now have to not only share the streets but more importantly my bars with a bunch of total bunch of lushes. I feel like they come into my world, puke all over the sidewalk and cause a ruckus at O’Reily’s, O’Sullivans or O’Grady’s and leave the regulars about 8 people deep trying to get a Miller Lite.

Basically a bunch of new drunks ruin the experience for the normal drunks and I don’t like it.

The good news is that I have my blog written from Cinco de Mayo

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: