Monday, March 9, 2009

Georgie Boy



For the last two or three weeks I've had some pains in my back which have not exactly been debilitating but definitely not exactly comfortable.


I can't really figure out the reason's behind the pains as I haven't doing much differently in my life. My first thought was that it might be caused by this spare tire I'm carrying around and I'd love to blame it on my terrible Red-Rooster haircut but don't think that is the situation.

I have been racking my brain and have finally found the culprit, it's probably not my sneakers, work shoes or weird walk but instead this George Costanza monstrosity I've been planting my ass on every day. I've decided to keep it out of my back pocket for a couple of weeks and already feeling the immediate effects.

In related news, I think I just heard some hard-candy crack

1 comment:

Cyn said...

if you want you can empty your cash into my pocket...I'll carry that extra weight for you. ;)