Sunday, March 8, 2009

In this economic climate, I can't really be affording to lose an hour

Some random thoughts I had

The Dutch Team beat the Dominican team in the World Baseball Classic which on paper is like Guam taking over China...  Then you find out that the Dutch team is basically comprised of all players from the Dutch Caribbean territories but I'm still impressed that a bunch of dudes from Aruba can beat a team which represents 20% of the entire major leagues.

Saw Slumdog last night.  I know what you are thinking, 'is he the last man on earth to have not seen it?'
Three comments-
when Jamal shoots the dude he is a dead ringer for Bob from LaBamba.
It was really well cast although it would have be
The movie is great but a bit of a rip of from the whole Rosie Perez angle in White Men Can't Jump
If their Regis is such a d!ckhead does that make their Kelly a dog?



One more comment.   I am always told that I can't wear a black shirt with a brown belt, does that mean that my Indian Friends should shave their heads?

Completely random thought about another movie:  in Dumb and Dumber when the dude whose job it is to intercept them on their way to Denver is about to croak, his character's nuance is a dead ringer for the James Gandolfini role in True Romance.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: