Friday, March 27, 2009

a man and his can

So having been without a bathroom for the about a week as they gut-renovated it has been a bit of a pain in the ass. But I got home yesterday and after writing out a check big enough to make an AIG executive cry got my first chance to use the new equipment.



There is nothing more pleasant than a man sitting on his own throne in the comfort of his own home, doing what a man does best...stink up the joint.

Well the new setup did NOT disappoint, the sleek design, the environmentally conscious low water flush and the wide face was enough to bring tears to my eyes (and hopefully not dribbles to the new floor). honestly if the bathroom was any bigger I would have installed a urinal but being it's a NYC tenment the only way to install a urinal would be if we installed it right in the sink.

But all-in-all I am a happy man, although a buddy of mine suggested we get some good reading material in there as a nice finishing touch.

This is an absolute NO-GO in my mind and you will find no reading materials in the can at the Righetti estate. I don't want anybody hanging out in there for any longer than they have to, and really don't want anybody touching any of my fine-reading materials while they have their ass planted on my porcelain.

I'm putting a rule down now. There is no time when a man should pick up another man's reading material if said man's ass is planted on the second man's bowl.

1 comment:

The Bump said...

you definetly need reading material. the one time i took a dump at your place, I had to read the toothpaste.