Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Stink

There is probably nothing more obnoxious than the stink of a sweaty dude, whether he is standing on a subway, online crowded store or at a Coldplay concert the already miserable experience can be made 10 times worse when you are confronted with the unbathed smell of a man.
Well it is particularly unsettling when the noxious odor originates from yourself.
Earlier today kettle met the absence of light when I lifted my arm to reach for a shelf and almost passed out from the smell of kobe beef.

It is not due to a lack of hygiene or that I don't care but my lame excuse stems from the fact that for the last week I've been a vagabond as our home bathroom is being replaced which so far has gone well except when I realized that I forgot to pack deodorant.

So as I contemplated options at the office which were limited to burning the hair off my pits or dousing my body in bleach but eventually settled on buying a bottle of spray-on Right Guard which only somewhat masks the smell offering my friends and family a combination of turpentine and sweat.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry