Monday, March 30, 2009

there is a reason there is no food-car in the subway

I'm as addicted to caffeine as anybody you'd ever met, I drink 5 cups of coffee per day from the high-end coffee shop to the pot that's been sitting at a gas-station for 5 hours and is more oil-gunk than liquid. I don’t care what it tastes like and I don’t add anything in to it to dull the taste.


But I can't stand when some person (inevitably some prissy white chick) gets onto the subway with their large coffee in one of those ridiculous thermos things. This is the kind of pomposity I do not want to deal with; these are the same stick-up-the ass chicks who give you an attitude if you accidently put your hand on their ass and squeeze. They need their private space to put on their makeup and drink their large $4 coffee in their stainless steel thermos.

Give me a break; what exactly are you trying to prove?

that a subway ride won’t cramp your caffeine style?

That by drinking your high-end coffee you can convince yourself that you are not travelling like a sardine in a rat-infested subway line?

That you can afford the $20 thermos?

That the coffee at the office isn’t' good enough for you?

squeeze onto the subway with your head buried in a newspaper like the rest of the free world and stop trying to make the subway your breakfast bar.

3 comments:

Sneha said...

i personally think that chick isn't pompous but in fact too cheap to pay for coffee outside at a local starbucks or dd or street vendor, so she got a nice coffee mug and puts her crappy home roast in it.

Unknown said...

I am in fact one of those cheap people; however, I don't use crappy roast. No free coffee at work for me...

Cathy said...

LMFAO! at ING, if u bring your bright orange ING mug, you get $1 off your coffee