Thursday, September 22, 2016

Take on those wacky tourists rubbing the bull's balls

For years people have been taking pictures with the iconic bull sitting just off of Wall Street but recently tourists have decided that they need a photo with the better half.   A bunch of random people are caressing the jewels of the bronze bull while showing off their pearly white and taking photos to share on Facebook and Instagram.    I get the desire for some of these folks to play with a gigantic sack but I can't quite see the appeal to it being a metal one.  I guess that maybe people who jerk the giant cow off have gotten some luck in the market and these foreign tourists are hoping for a little luck too but how far are we from one of these folks going down on this thing??

But then again, I don't know why people line up outside of Good Morning America at 5am every day either 



Sent from my iPhone

No comments: