Friday, September 2, 2016

Take on the Hillary email Investigation

I'm sure I'm not the only cynic who noted the timing of the much anticipated release of the FBI summary of the Hillary Clinton email investigation. Releasing something on the Friday before Labor Day reeks of shenanigans. They've had the information for months and it had to come out before the election but releasing it on the Friday before the unofficial end of summer is just rotten. I'm sure that Clinton is, at minimum, guilty of using poor judgement and possibly guilty of more and this needs to come out before the voters come to the polls so burying it on a day like this is exactly the reason people despise Hill and Bill.
This won't change my vote, but I certainly wouldn't be unhappy if Clinton resigned the day after she is elected and Tim Kaine takes over, his crooked Joker smile and all

No comments: